Neher's range of insect screens
View more images
Transpatec. The almost invisible insect screen.
Roller screens for doorways
- Used in tight areas.
- The brush channels in the main tracks prevent the fabric from unthreading in the wind.
- The holes in the bottom track enable to discharge water and dirt.
- In doorways mainly laterally sliding roller screens are used.
Folded or pleated screens for doorways
- Similarly to roller screens, folded screens are mainly laterally sliding.
- An advantage compared to roller screens is a very low bottom track.
- Suitable for doorways where transparency is not that important.
Insect screens for doors
Hinged frames for doors
- Can be installed both inside and outside depending on how the door opens.
- The screen frame is strong due to specially designed profiles and corner supports and metal two-stage hinges.
- Brush sealing on the bottom edge of the frame prevents the creepy-crawlies from entering.
- Ergonomic handles.
- Optionally available with a door latch and cat or dog flap.
- Can be equipped with scratch-proof polyester fabric.
- This is an alternative solution for a hinged door. Its opening angle is up to 120 degrees
(opening in both directions) and closing automatic. Easy to use when you have no hands free.
- Easy to install. At the same time stable and durable due to innovative technology.
- The swing door closes safely in both directions due to springs and magnets hidden in the profile.
- Optional locking from inside, outside or on both sides.
- Optionally available with cat and dog flaps with aluminium frame and scratch-proof fabric.
Sliding door frame
- A durable, simple, weatherproof solution for large terraces and conservatories.
- From single to six-leaf systems and sizes of up to 9×3 metres.
- Low installation depth.
- Optional long handle bar – suitable for children.
- Optional foot recess for convenient use without a free hand.
- Smooth opening and closing due to low-noise rollers with stainless steel ball bearings.
- Simple mounting and dismounting.
- Folded or pleated screens for doorways.
- If the door is not used, the folded fabric stays inside the box.