Neher's range of insect screens
View more images
Transpatec. The almost invisible insect screen.
Insect screens for windows
- Suitable for wooden, plastic and aluminium windows.
- Easy to install. Usually no need for drilling. The frames are attached to the windows by stainless steel fasteners.
- Due to suspension system the framed screens are firmly held in place.
- The seals between the frame and window prevent the insects from entering.
- You can choose to install the frame to be opened either inwards or outwards.
- Possible to install on the inner or outer side of the window frame.
- Adjustable metal two-stage hinges and special corner supports ensure the durability of the frame and its exact suitability for the window.
- Easy operation due to ergonomic handles.
- A hidden magnetic tape between the seal.
- Both horizontally and vertically opening roller screens can be used.
- Lateral brush channels prevent the fabric from unthreading in the wind and the insects from entering through window edges.
- The cassette surrounding the roller hides the rolled-up screen and requires no extra storage in wintertime.
- Due to adjustable spring force the roller screen can be left in whatever position.
- A roller screen is the best solution for roof windows.